Friday, March 12, 2010

A re-vamping of HoR!

So, for a while now, I've been contemplating my writing and this blog and with the recent rash of shit that's taken place on FanFiction, I've decided that I'm going to post all my stories here as well as there that way I won't lose them.

In addition to my Twilight stories I'll be posting my Queer as Folk stories here as well. That's right I'm now dividing my time between two fandoms and that's not an easy thing to do when you're raising a family. LOL! Thank God for my blackberry.

The name of the blog may also change. House of Rathbone was the perfect title when my heart was owned by the one, the only Jackson Rathbone, but with the discovery of Gale Harold aka Brian Kinney, I must make room in my heart, blog and life for the sexiness of Brian Fucking Kinney and his Sunshine boy. Hope y'all don't mind. LOL! (I'm sure you won't as there's no such thing as enough. Especially when talking about hot slashy goodness.)

0 Comments: