Sunday, May 24, 2009

Do you like TwiSlash?

I know that I do. Over the Top, All I Ever Knew, City of Dancing Lights and many, many more slash stories are listed on my favorites over at Fanfiction.net. I never thought, I'd be interested in the genre, but I find that I am, as are many others in the Twi-Fandom.

With that in mind, Val, Jen and I are creating a blog just for Twi-Slash. Good Twi-Slash, that is. We will search out and find the stories that are worth your while. We will read them, review them and maybe, fingers crossed chat with the authors.

Our blog will also include pictures and fan art. Val is absolutely amazing when it comes to fan art. Her banners are truly beautiful. She created the banner for Desperation and I love it. I've seen loads of her work and they are all fucking breathtaking.

So, keep a lookout for a brand new blog by Touchstone67, Rosella Cullen and Whitlock's girl that will help UNVEIL all the fabulousness that is TWI-SLASH!

1 Comment:

Leesh said...

I am sooo glad you all are doing this! I luvs me some slash too...and unfortunately so many ppl get turned off of it cause of what they think it's gonna be or cause they read some bad slash. We all know....slash can go very, very wrong....but when it's right...it's oh so right!!!